Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twitter Tweeters

The EuroCALL Virtual Strand Twitter is http://twitter.com/EuroCALLVirtual . It is possible to find other EuroCALL-ers by looking at the follower list of EuroCALLVirtual, but not all of those people are participating in the Virtual Strand, and/or at the conference IRL.

I suggest that we leave a comment on this post with our Twitter names so that we can (more) easily follow each other IRL, virtually, and all those spaces between.

Please leave a comment with:
Your Twitter username
Whether you are participating in the VS, IRL, or otherwise

4 comments:

  1. My Twitter UN: pcoutas
    Participating: Virtually and IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone!

    My Twitter username is "hulkko", and I'm attending the actual conference here in Gandia.

    Timo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Twitter name is daisybundle - Yeah, I know it sounds weird; it's an old family joke.

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Timo (and others!) if you tag your Twitter posts with #EuroCALL09 they will be fed into the CoverItLive session.

    ReplyDelete

Virtual Strand Live Blog